|Level: ||Sor/Wiz 7 |
|Components: ||V, S, XP |
|Casting Time: ||1 standard action |
|Range: ||See text |
|Target, Effect, or Area: ||See text |
|Duration: ||See text |
|Saving Throw: ||None; see text |
|Spell Resistance: ||Yes |
A limited wish lets you create nearly any type of effect. For example, a limited wish can do any of the following things.
- Duplicate any sorcerer/wizard spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any other spell of 5th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any sorcerer/wizard spell of 5th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited school.
- Duplicate any other spell of 4th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited school.
- Undo the harmful effects of many spells, such as geas/quest or insanity.
- Produce any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects, such as a single creature automatically hitting on its next attack or taking a -7 penalty on its next saving throw.
A duplicated spell allows saving throws and spell resistance as normal (but the save DC is for a 7th-level spell). When a limited wish duplicates a spell that has an XP cost, you must pay that cost or 300 XP, whichever is more. When a limited wish spell duplicates a spell with a material component that costs more than 1,000 gp, you must provide that component.
300 XP or more (see above).