|Level: ||Psion/wilder 8 |
|Display: ||Visual |
|Manifesting Time: ||1 standard action |
|Range: ||See text |
|Target, Effect, or Area: ||See text |
|Duration: ||See text |
|Saving Throw: ||None; see text |
|Power Resistance: ||Yes |
|Power Points: ||15, XP |
Bend reality lets you create nearly any type of effect. For example, bend reality can do any of the following:
- Duplicate any psion power of 6th level or lower, provided the power is not of a discipline prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any other power (but not a spell) of 5th level or lower, provided the power is not of a discipline prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any psion power of 5th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited discipline.
- Duplicate any other power (but not a spell) of 4th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited discipline.
- Undo the harmful effects of many powers, such as psionic dominate, geas/quest, or insanity.
- Produce any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects, such as a single creature automatically hitting on its next attack or taking a -8 penalty on its next saving throw.
A duplicated power allows saving throws and power resistance as normal (but the save DC is for a 8th-level power).
When bend reality duplicates a power that has an XP cost, you must pay that cost or 300 XP, whichever is more. When bend reality duplicates a spell with a material component, you must pay additional XP equal to the value of the material component divided by 5.
300 XP or more (see above).